Mazzer was established at the end of the 1940’s in the outskirts of Venice, Italy with the goal of manufacturing high quality grinders for use in the espresso coffee bars. Since its establishment, Mazzer has been providing small, medium, and large gourmet coffee roasters and bar owners with products that have become the standard of quality in the coffee industry worldwide. This is the reason why Mazzer coffee grinders have become the grinders used by the best coffee bars around the world.
- Available in Black
- Flat 83 mm grinding burrs
- Bean hopper: 4 lbs.
- Stepless micro-metrical grind adjustment
- Grinding on demand
- Electronic dose adjustment
- Single and double dose with independent adjustment
- Digital display with shot counter
- Ventilation with electronic control to keep the motor cool
- Low blade speed (1600 RPM)
- Motor output: 650 watts
- Dimensions: 8 1/4″ W x 11 1/2″ D x 25″ H
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- ETL certified both in USA and Canada
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
Burrs: 83 mm flat
Dimensions: 8 1/4″ W x 11 1/2″ D x 25″ H
Grinding Blade Speed: 1600 RPM
Motor output: 650 watts
Hopper Capacity: 4 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.