MT600 PLUS 10-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker with Thermal Carafe
Brewing Coffee at Home
Preparing great tasting drip coffee at home is simple but requires many factors in order to consistently achieve the perfect cup. Fresh whole coffee beans should be ground to a medium sized grind immediately before brewing for optimal full-bodied flavor. Using fresh, filtered water is essential as brewed coffee is 98% water and non-filtered water could leave the coffee tasting flat. All Capresso coffee makers feature high quality heating elements that heat the water to the ideal brewing temperature of over 200 degrees F and brew the coffee in less than one minute per cup for the perfect extraction that is never bitter. Preferably you should enjoy the brewed coffee soon after brewing has finished as this is when the coffee is freshest and has the most flavor.
Features and Benefits of the MT600 Plus
Maximum Flavor in under 10 minutes
Rapid brewing 10-cup programmable coffee maker produces a full-flavored pot of coffee in less than 8 minutes ensuring the proper extraction time for perfectly brewed coffee. The stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Unique stainless steel-lined heating system eliminates water contact with aluminum and reduces the need for decalcifying
- Stainless steel thermal vacuum carafe with drip-free pouring spout keeps coffee hot for up to 4 hours
- Fingerprint-proof stainless steel housing provides superior strength and style and eliminates fingerprints
- Permanent GoldTone filter is easy to use and easy to clean
- 24-hour programmable clock/timer with easy to read LED display
- Special settings maintains temperature and aroma when brewing only 3-5 cups
- Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities
- Water level indicator makes filling the right amount of water easy
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- Automatic safety shut off
How Things Work
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated.
Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
HOTTEST COFFEE: Stainless steel heating element can brew 10 cups in less than 8 minutes
CAPACITY: 10-cup double walled stainless steel thermal carafe
GOLDTONE FILTER: Eliminates the need for messy paper filters and is dishwasher safe
PROGRAMMABLE: Set the machine to automatically brew at your programmed time
WATER FILTER: Removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities with charcoal water filtration
There are no reviews yet.